Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Extra-Curricular Class, Part 2

Hey sorry I haven't posted this yet I've had some technical difficulties but now I am back in business with my blog. My basketball practice went very bad. I couldn't make a basket, the coach got on to me for everything I did, and I didn't know any of the positions he was telling me to get to. Although there were a lot more practices and even some games, my latest game happened yesterday on the team Reliable Construction Co. (Try cheering that from the bleachers.) I was one of the tallest people on the team so I had to catch a rebound and put it back up on the basket. Last night I was actually able to make a rebound then when I shot the ball back up it hit the edge of the basket then stood on the side for what seemed like an eternity until it fell in and I made my first shot of the season. My team ended up crushing the opponent by fourteen points. After that, I had a cheeseburger and frosty from Wendy's, and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment