Monday, February 28, 2011

My character Adam Sandler

If I were having a movie about myself, I would like Adam Sandler to play my character. Adam Sandler is very funny and in a lot of movies which is why I would like him best to play my part. Another reason is that whenever you see a television commercial with Adam Sandler you know the movie has to be good. When I made the decision of Adam Sandler for my movie I was also thinking Johnny Depp but Adam Sandler has been in some of the funniest movies I’ve ever seen, such as Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Bedtime Stories, Grown Ups, and Click. All these movies against Johnny Depp’s movies make me think Adam is the better choice for my comedic ways, even though Johnny is both funny and skilled in Pirates of the Caribbean. So in the end I just feel Adam Sandler would really fit me and my dialogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment