Monday, March 7, 2011

My extr-curricular classes

  This is about my extra-curricular classes. My two extra-curricular classes are basketball and guitar. So far guitar has gone pretty well the chords of A, Am, D, C, Cadd9, E, Em, and G. Basketball, on the other hand, ended a while back. When it did, my whole team and I got cool rewards that my coach spared no expense in making. (Even though they were paper plates with marker written on them.) I got the reward for best rebounder, yay! But that was only our coach’s last game; he left the day of our next game for a vacation he had planned a while back. That’s why our assistant coach was the actual coach during the game. The game was very fun and the final score was, I think, 7 to 42 with us as the 42. So that is how my extra-curricular classes have been going so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment