Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What Happened Yesterday

This was what happened yesterday. I ran home from school yesterday then I realized my mom was ready to drive me home instead, so I ran back to school for her to get me. After that she drove me home and just after we left we ran out of gas rights where I stopped running to get back to school. I had to go to the gas station and buy a gallon of gas then some guy grabbed the gallon as I was taking it back to the car and threw it on the ground. After which he got a lighter and threw it on the gasoline and I made a narrow escape from trouble by jumping out of the way and buying more gas to give to my mom. Then got back to the car and asked her if she saw the explosion and was worried. The she said she saw the explosion, but she figured she would before it happened. I asked her why after she said that and she said it was because I did the same thing yesterday and agreed. After that she drove me home and we all lived happily ever after until the next day when it happened again.

No comments:

Post a Comment