Monday, August 22, 2011

The Nicest thing Anyone has Ever done for Me

  The nicest thing anyone has ever done for me was on my 12th birthday when my parents gave me an iPhone. For the past couple of years I wanted a phone so badly. My sister had one, my mom had one, my dad had one, and some of my friends did, too. When my sister was 11 she got a phone, so I expected to get one then as well. When I didn’t, I got very sad. The next year on my 12th birthday I was hoping I would get a phone; I didn’t like how I had to wait a whole year than my sister but as long as I got a phone I would be happy. After everyone gathered around to see me open my presents I heard a phone ring over on the living room television. I went to see where it was coming from and I saw a brand new iPhone. I was so happy and I decided it was definitely worth waiting an extra year.

No comments:

Post a Comment