Thursday, August 25, 2011

What I've Learned so Far in Social Studies

  This is what I’ve learned in Social Studies. So far in Social Studies I have been learning about the Indian culture and the relationship of the Indians and the English settlers. For instance, I have learned that the Cherokee Indians used blowguns. These were 8 feet long sticks that were hollowed out so that they could fit a small dart inside to blow at animals. Also the relationship between the Catawba and the settlers was very good. This was demonstrated by the Catawba that protected the English from more violent Indians. The relationship between the two went well until the Catawba started to get diseases like small pox from the settlers. This is what I have been learning about so far in Social Studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment