Monday, November 28, 2011

My Desk

This is a description of my desk. My desk is a window seat like on an air plane. It gets very bright here so I have to bring big sunglasses to school, the glasses don’t actually have to be big but they are the only size that fits my head. Right now it is actually pretty cloudy outside which is good for me, because I can see my computer screen. The second drawer of my desk broke around the time school started when I tripped on it, it hurt a lot and my leg still has a bruise on it, although now I get to keep my paper right there instead of having to bend to my side to get it. My favorite part of my desk is definitely the view of the wind blowing on the palm trees outside and the different cars driving by, which is probably why I am okay with the sunlight in my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment