Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lunch with Mickey Mouse

This is about my lunch with Mickey Mouse. One minute we were eating pizza at Dominoes, right, but then Mickey he slammed on his magic hat and all the pizza just flew all around the room. So did the drinks and the bowls and the appetizers and the bread and the plates (We had a big lunch) and the waiters and even the manager of the restaurant. When it was all done I asked Mickey, “Why did you do that?” then Mickey simply replied,” The dessert was taking too long.” Then I just shrugged it off, paid the check and left with Mickey.

4 comments:

  1. Haha. I love that story! I would probably do the same thing if I didn't get chocolate!!! -Lorine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, Ha this story is hilarious Duncan! You are so funny! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Lorine! I want my chocolate, and if I don't get it when I want it, BEWARE!! =)

    ReplyDelete