Thursday, December 2, 2010

What I've learned this week

This is what I’ve learned this week in school. I learned how to subtract negatives and positives from each other, how to add negatives and positives together, how to divide positives and negatives, and how to multiply positives and negatives to each other. In Soc. Studies I’ve been working on a PowerPoint describing World War II events. These Events would be things such as America stepping into the war, Japan’s invasions of countries, and Germany’s invasions of countries. Not to mention how to create the blog I’m writing on now. Although a lot of it was hard work, I was able to do it and still haven’t failed so let’s hope I can keep it up. Even though I know I won’t fail because I have the most wonderful loving teachers ever, whom I know are reading this now. Please give me an A on this blog.

2 comments: