Monday, December 6, 2010

My Oddest Experince Ever

This is about my oddest experience ever. Okay so last night I was just reading my book on my front porch, right, but then I felt a sudden thump on the back of my head. I laid down unconscious. When I woke up there’s a dwarf standing over me, I was in a clown costume, plus I was in a dark tent. “What is going on?” I asked. To which he replies,” We kidnapped you for our show. We’re one clown short. My name is Floppy and your new name is Jumbo, get used to it.” “What are you talking about, what show?” “Our annual Charleston dinner theatre, what else would it be.” “Huh? Wait! What?  How did you get me in this costume?  Where am I?!!!” (A sudden thumping noise is heard)”Here they come”, answered Floppy “get ready” “Get ready for what, who’s coming” Then all of a sudden the room started to melt and when it came back I was walking on a tight rope… Until I fell. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” Then right as I was crash-landing… I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment